Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Write Articles For Money!

With the increasing concerns of children's wellbeing and safety, many mothers are now opting to take a long sabbatical from their busy careers to take care of their children. I am one such mother, though giving up a full time job was not so easy. Initially, when my son was very small, there was little time to think of anything else but as he grew and things settled, I suddenly found myself with a lot of empty time. It was then I started searching for options on the internet, looking for work that paid and yet did not have to move out of home for it!

After a lot of search, aimlessly surfing through many sites, wasting time by working on sites that were scams, I have finally found a few sites that fulfil what they promise!

One such site that I recently found is boddunan. It is a great site where in you can earn money by writing articles. The topics for articles are not limited, you can write about anything that you have information of, write stories, poems, just about anything, provided it is not lewd or offensive in any way! Not only that, you can participate in forums, various polls and earn points. The point system is quite transparent and presents a wonderful opportunity to earn money!!

Click here to register!

No comments:

Post a Comment